just my yarn

...Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

use up your stash-


so- i have this whole stash of greeting cards, a whole stash of cabinet cards and charms and yarn and you know- just like the rest of you, i have more crapola in this kave than i could possibly use in a normal lifetime. you just never know what is going to happen- make all the fab plans you care to, but we all know that anything can happen at any moment. so i'm gonna use up all my stuff- no more of this saving it for best, or tomorrow-no more copying things to save the original- i already know that if i go first, my kids are going to either ditch everything outright or have the world's greatest garage sale...so leave me a note and you'll get put in a hat for a really great prize- from my stash. and just for the heck of it- throw some paint on an original today!

6 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Joan said...

I am just like you--hoarding stuff, making copies, ordering more stuff. (The one who dies with the most stash wins?) And yet, and yet...please put my name in the hat! jellisy at cox dot com

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger JUST ME said...

I know someones birthday is coming up.......... I think on the 28th....

I am sending you something and if you would like you can add it to your prize....

Love and miss you, Angelica

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger lindaharre said...

Put me on the list!!!!!!!!!!! When you're gone I will have some remembrance of you....tee...hee! Love your newest work. Very different and lovely as well:)

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Wendy said...

I have just popped by to say hello and now feel like I am leaving a note just to get in on this so put someone elses name in for me. I am impressed with your new approach to decluttering.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Michel Murphy said...

I am going to alter an original cabinet card today!!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Michel Murphy said...

Would you put me on your list, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fierberg@sbcglobal.net. Make your own badge here.