just my yarn

...Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

part of the treasure trove.



lookie, lookie- my mother sent me these photos and a ton of others- also, i got what is no doubt the only original left of my great-grandparent's wedding invitation- they got hitched in 1910-i'm in heaven...

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger lindaharre said...

Love the new pic:):) So glad to hear that the floor is about to begin! I never heard of someone saying that it couldn't be done:) WE KNOW BETTER, don't we...tee...hee

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Wendy said...

Oh sorry I missed your Birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxxxxx I love these photos what treasures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fierberg@sbcglobal.net. Make your own badge here.